APS : Saturday, 23 February 2019
ALGIERS- A delegation of more than 30 economic operators led by the secretary general of the Trade ministry, Cherif Omari, is to take part in the International Agricultural Show of Paris (February 23 – March 3),
the ministry said Saturday in a statement.
Over an area of 350 m², Algerian companies will exhibit their products and meet their counterparts from France and other European countries to explore ways and means for partnership and trade, the statement said.
The economic event will be an opportunity for Algerian products to “get access to various international markets, especially European markets.”
Algeria’s participation in the show is part of the measures taken by the government to promote non-hydrocarbon exports, through an effective participation in different economic events abroad, according to the statement.
- Croatia’s FM hails Algeria’s peacemaking efforts in region
- President Tebboune receives Croatian Foreign Minister
- Croatian FM dubs Algeria as key partner, commends its role in region’s stability
- Benabderrahmane received by Tunisian president
- President Tebboune receives president of State of Palestine