APS : Saturday, 23 February 2019
ALGIERS- A delegation of more than 30 economic operators led by the secretary general of the Trade ministry, Cherif Omari, is to take part in the International Agricultural Show of Paris (February 23 – March 3),
the ministry said Saturday in a statement.
Over an area of 350 m², Algerian companies will exhibit their products and meet their counterparts from France and other European countries to explore ways and means for partnership and trade, the statement said.
The economic event will be an opportunity for Algerian products to “get access to various international markets, especially European markets.”
Algeria’s participation in the show is part of the measures taken by the government to promote non-hydrocarbon exports, through an effective participation in different economic events abroad, according to the statement.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum