APS : Wednesday, 14 February 2018
ALGIERS- The 27th International Exhibition of Computer Science, Office automation and Communication (SICOM), held under the theme of innovation and digitalization,
will take place from 2 to 6 April at the Exhibition Centre, in Algiers, with the participation of about 160 local and foreign companies.
This exhibition, devoted to the professionals of the field of information and communication technologies as well as the operators working in the sector and the general public, will suggest a large variety of services, equipment and solutions relating to the information and communication technologies, said Idir Hocine, the manager of Mira Cards Edition, the event’s organizer.
SICOM 2018 will bring together, for five days, about 160 local and foreign exhibitors representing more than 150 makes from Brazil, China, Poland and the United Arab Emirates, as well as foreign operators represented by Algerian partners.
This space will also be marked by the presence of local companies specialized in the manufacturing of electronic and computer products, such as household appliances, televisions, smart phones other tablets as well as computers.
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya
- Mr. Attaf received by President of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Equatorial Guinea
- Minister ATTAF holds talks with his counterpart from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Mr. Attaf receives phone call from Tunisian, and Mauritanian counterparts and meets Libya’s FM in Equatorial Guinea
- Mr Attaf holds talks with his Congolese counterpart in Equatorial Guinea