APS : Wednesday, 14 February 2018
ALGIERS- The 27th International Exhibition of Computer Science, Office automation and Communication (SICOM), held under the theme of innovation and digitalization,
will take place from 2 to 6 April at the Exhibition Centre, in Algiers, with the participation of about 160 local and foreign companies.
This exhibition, devoted to the professionals of the field of information and communication technologies as well as the operators working in the sector and the general public, will suggest a large variety of services, equipment and solutions relating to the information and communication technologies, said Idir Hocine, the manager of Mira Cards Edition, the event’s organizer.
SICOM 2018 will bring together, for five days, about 160 local and foreign exhibitors representing more than 150 makes from Brazil, China, Poland and the United Arab Emirates, as well as foreign operators represented by Algerian partners.
This space will also be marked by the presence of local companies specialized in the manufacturing of electronic and computer products, such as household appliances, televisions, smart phones other tablets as well as computers.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune