APS : Sunday, 23 February 2020
ALGIERS- Algeria is taking part in the 57th International Agricultural Show (SIA), to beg held from February 22 to March 1 in Paris, France.
Algeria’s stand, stretching over an area of 350 m², includes more than 25 exhibitors from both public and private sectors.
The event, held this year under the theme “Agriculture Reaches Out to You,” is an opportunity for the Algerian participants to display their various agricultural products to the event’s visitors and to establish contacts with foreign participants to placer their products in international markets.
Several Algerian local products are being displayed in this economic trade show, including dates, olive oil, fruits and vegetables.
Algeria’s ambassador in France, Salah Lebdioui, has visited the Algerian stand and discussed with the Algerian participants in the Paris agricultural show.
The ambassador assured the Algerian exhibitors of the support of the embassy, which “will facilitate the exportation of their products.”
He also encouraged them to continue their efforts to improve their potentials and conquer international markets.
The 57th agricultural show, being held in Paris, was inaugurated Saturday by President Emanuel Macron of France.
Some 1.000 exhibitors, from 23 countries, are taking part in this economic event.
- Belhimer: Algeria attaches particular importance to media role in defense of Arab questions
- (Français) Boukadoum prend part à la réunion consultative des ministres arabes des AE
- (Français) Patrimoine : Toufik Hamoum reconduit à la tête du Conseil consultatif de l’Unesco
- Renewable energy: Algeria has Africa’s third largest installed capacity in 2020
- Setting up by 2035 of strategy to combat desertification