APS : Monday, 28 January 2019
ALGIERS- The international food processing trade fair Djazagro will hold its 17th edition February 25-28, in Algiers, with a larger participation of Algerian companies,
the economic event’s organizers said Monday.
Up to 160 Algerian exhibitors ate taking part in the trade fair, most of them manufacturers of equipment and agri-food producers, the representative of one of the event’s co-organizers, Nabil Bey Boumezrag, told a press conference.
“During the last five years, the domestic participation in the fair has increased by 30%,” he said, stressing a rise in the number and capacity of local firms specialized in food processing industry.
In addition, more than 720 exhibitors from 34 countries and representatives of different agri-food sectors are taking part in Djazargo.
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation