APS : Wednesday, 19 October 2016
ALGIERS – About 30 Theatre companies from 17 countries are expected to take part in the 8th International Theatre Festival of Bejaïa (FITB) planned from 29 October to 4 November, said Wednesday in Algiers the festival commissioner Omar Fetmouche.
Besides Algeria, present with then shows-including four in Berber language, companies from Africa, Europe and the Middle East will take part in the 8th edition of FITB.
The commissioner told the Algerian radio that 37 countries have applied to participate in the festival.
In addition France, guest of honour, Italy, Austria and the United Kingdom are participating alongside Tunisia, Benin, Syria and Iraq with a play of director Anas Abdul Samad.
- Boukadoum reaffirms Algeria’s unconditional support to Palestinian people
- President Tebboune congratulates Guterres for his re-election as UN Secretary General
- Antalya Diplomacy Forum: Boukadoum takes part in two debates
- (Français) Forum économique algéro-libyen et Foire des produits algériens destinés au marché libyen: Cérémonie en l’honneur des organisateurs
- Belhimer: Algeria attaches particular importance to media role in defense of Arab questions