APS : Wednesday, 19 October 2016
ALGIERS – About 30 Theatre companies from 17 countries are expected to take part in the 8th International Theatre Festival of Bejaïa (FITB) planned from 29 October to 4 November, said Wednesday in Algiers the festival commissioner Omar Fetmouche.
Besides Algeria, present with then shows-including four in Berber language, companies from Africa, Europe and the Middle East will take part in the 8th edition of FITB.
The commissioner told the Algerian radio that 37 countries have applied to participate in the festival.
In addition France, guest of honour, Italy, Austria and the United Kingdom are participating alongside Tunisia, Benin, Syria and Iraq with a play of director Anas Abdul Samad.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum