APS : Wednesday, 19 October 2016
ALGIERS – About 30 Theatre companies from 17 countries are expected to take part in the 8th International Theatre Festival of Bejaïa (FITB) planned from 29 October to 4 November, said Wednesday in Algiers the festival commissioner Omar Fetmouche.
Besides Algeria, present with then shows-including four in Berber language, companies from Africa, Europe and the Middle East will take part in the 8th edition of FITB.
The commissioner told the Algerian radio that 37 countries have applied to participate in the festival.
In addition France, guest of honour, Italy, Austria and the United Kingdom are participating alongside Tunisia, Benin, Syria and Iraq with a play of director Anas Abdul Samad.
- (English) Belhimer: Algeria attaches particular importance to media role in defense of Arab questions
- (Français) Boukadoum prend part à la réunion consultative des ministres arabes des AE
- (Français) Patrimoine : Toufik Hamoum reconduit à la tête du Conseil consultatif de l’Unesco
- (English) Renewable energy: Algeria has Africa’s third largest installed capacity in 2020
- (English) Setting up by 2035 of strategy to combat desertification