APS : Saturday, 24 September 2016
ALGIERS- Algiers will host the 15th International Energy Forum Ministerial Meeting (IEF15), with the participation of 72 oil and gas producing and consuming countries.
Created in 1991, the IEF is an informal platform for dialogue and consultation between energy consuming and producing countries, which account today more than 90% of world oil and gas supply and demand.
The consultation aims at fostering greater mutual understanding and awareness of common energy interests among IEF members.
Besides energy ministers of IEF Member States, experts, managers of oil and gas companies as well as international organizations like the Forum of Gas Exporting Countries (FGEC), the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and the International Energy Agency (IEA), will participate in the ministerial meeting, which will take place at the International Centre of Conferences in Algiers.
The IEF15 will be held under the theme “Global Energy Transition: An Enhanced Role for Energy Dialogue.”
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony