APS : Sunday, 15 April 2018
ORAN – Some 1,500 participants from 27 countries will partake, on Monday in Oran, in the 11th Scientific and Technical Days (JST) of Sonatrach, said the organizers.
This new edition, under the theme “Innovation and partnership in a context of global energy transition,” will be marked by the intervention of 314 experts, from the Executives of the National Oil Group, its partners as well as eminent researchers from the academic community and other professionals in the sector of management.
The foreign experts come from notably the United States, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, France, Italy, Spain, England, Germany, Norway, Sweden, and Malaysia, Chairman of the scientific committee of the event, Dr. Djilali Benmohamed told APS.
The event, organized under the patronage of President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika, will also see the presence of senior leaders of energy groups, partners of Sonatrach, according to the same official.
CEOs of Total (France), Patrick Pouyanné, CEO of ENIE (Italy) Claudio Descalzi, CEPSA boss (Spain) Pedro Miro, Boss of Weatherford International (USA), Mark Mccollum and other senior leaders are expected at the 11th JST of SONATRACH, added Benmohamed.
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya
- Mr. Attaf received by President of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Equatorial Guinea
- Minister ATTAF holds talks with his counterpart from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Mr. Attaf receives phone call from Tunisian, and Mauritanian counterparts and meets Libya’s FM in Equatorial Guinea
- Mr Attaf holds talks with his Congolese counterpart in Equatorial Guinea