APS : Sunday, 15 April 2018
ORAN – Some 1,500 participants from 27 countries will partake, on Monday in Oran, in the 11th Scientific and Technical Days (JST) of Sonatrach, said the organizers.
This new edition, under the theme “Innovation and partnership in a context of global energy transition,” will be marked by the intervention of 314 experts, from the Executives of the National Oil Group, its partners as well as eminent researchers from the academic community and other professionals in the sector of management.
The foreign experts come from notably the United States, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, France, Italy, Spain, England, Germany, Norway, Sweden, and Malaysia, Chairman of the scientific committee of the event, Dr. Djilali Benmohamed told APS.
The event, organized under the patronage of President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika, will also see the presence of senior leaders of energy groups, partners of Sonatrach, according to the same official.
CEOs of Total (France), Patrick Pouyanné, CEO of ENIE (Italy) Claudio Descalzi, CEPSA boss (Spain) Pedro Miro, Boss of Weatherford International (USA), Mark Mccollum and other senior leaders are expected at the 11th JST of SONATRACH, added Benmohamed.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum