APS : Monday, 02 March 2020
ALGIERS- The 14th international show of automotive aftermarket, equipment and services for mobility in North Africa, “Equip Auto Algeria 2020,” opened Monday in Algiers with the participation of 150 Algerian and foreign companies. The event, to run until March 5, has brought together this year several companies and brands operating in the fields of repair and maintenance, services and complementary activities.
Nearly fifty percent of the participants are foreign exhibitors from different countries such as Poland, Turkey, Germany and France.
The trade show is marked by the participation of Algerian industrials operating in various areas (battery manufacturing, lubricants, tyres, etc.)
In addition, an Algerian startup has participated in this 14th edition, proposing solutions for activities relating to the car industry and applications used in the sale of new and original car spare parts from distributors or wholesalers.
- Belhimer: Algeria attaches particular importance to media role in defense of Arab questions
- (Français) Boukadoum prend part à la réunion consultative des ministres arabes des AE
- (Français) Patrimoine : Toufik Hamoum reconduit à la tête du Conseil consultatif de l’Unesco
- Renewable energy: Algeria has Africa’s third largest installed capacity in 2020
- Setting up by 2035 of strategy to combat desertification