APS : Sunday, 29 October 2017
ALGIERS- Algeria is taking part at the 4th International Multisectoral Fair of Ouagadougou (FIMO), being held in the capital of Burkina Faso from October 27 to November 5, the ministry of Foreign Affairs said in a statement.
- (Français) commémoration de la ” Journée Nationale du Moudjahid ”
- President Tebboune, Italian Prime Minister hold phone conversation
- President Tebboune receives Mauritanian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- President Tebboune receives Nigerian Petroleum Resources minister, Niger’s Energy minister
- Lamamra received by Syrian president