14th International Food Processing Show Djazargo opens in Algiers
APS : Monday, 18 April 2016
ALGIERS- The 14th International Food Processing Show “Djazargo 2016” opened Monday in Algiers with the participation of 30 countries represented by 700 exhibitors suggesting equipment and the latest innovative techniques in processing and packaging of foodstuffs.
The show, which will take place until 21 April at the Exhibition Centre of Algiers, was inaugurated by Minister of Agriculture, Rural Development and Fishing Sid Ahmed Ferroukhi and Minister of Vocational Training and Education Mohamed Mebarki.
Devoted to the food processing professionals working in the processing of agricultural products, catering and hotel business, this event provides to the Algerian operators particularly the opportunity to discover the latest techniques of production and packaging.
This show is also expected to meet the needs of the national market aroused by the progress of the food-processing industry, a strategic sector for the countries counting on diversifying their economies.
In addition to the Algerian market, the show is also opened to operators from the African continents. Delegations from Tunisia, Nigeria, Mali and Ivory Coast are expected in this event, according to the event’s organizers.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée