APS : Saturday, 05 March 2016
ORAN (Algeria)- Some 120 exhibitors are due to take part in the 15th International show of property business, town planning, construction, building material and civil engineering, to be held Monday at the exhibition center of Medina Jdida, Oran (432-km west of Algiers), organizers said Saturday.
Held under the theme “Big Challenge, Let’s Build Together the Future,” the show will be an opportunity for Algerian professionals and foreign participants from Tunisia, France, Italy, Turkey, Spain and Belgium to meet and shed light on their products and services, according to the general manager of the International Company for Exhibitions (SOGEXPO), Zoubir Ouali.
The 15th edition, to run until March 12, will be an opportunity for “exchange of experiences between Algerian and foreign professionals, acquisition of new techniques and exploring partnership opportunities.”
The economic event, organized in collaboration with Oran’s economic and commercial fairs firm, will allow exhibitors to make known their housing projects.
It will also be an opportunity to shed light on the assets of the country’s west in real estate, public works, construction and promotion of building material.
- President Tebboune arrives in Ankara
- Assigned by President Tebboune, PM extends condolences to family of late Sheikh Khalifa
- President Tebboune congratulates new UAE president
- (Français) Visite d’Etat du président Tebboune en Turquie: consolider des relations entre les deux pays frères
- Algeria strongly condemns Terrorist attack in Togo