APS : Monday, 16 January 2017
ALGIERS- the 11th International Exhibition of Equipment and Services for Hotels and Catering (SIEL-Algeria) opened Monday, in Algiers, with the participation of more than 110 exhibitors, who will present their experience with equipment and furnishing of hotel establishments.
This exhibition, organized under the patronage of the minister of Tourism and Craft Industry and held until Thursday, “will make known the innovations in equipment and hotel and restaurant decoration, according to current international standards.”
This rendez-vous is an opportunity for professionals to exchange experience notably in the field of equipment and decoration of hotel establishments and restaurants.
It takes place as “several tourism projects notably hotel ones are under way, which involves their equipment according to current international standards to improve their service and contribute to the creation of sustainable economic wealth,” said organizers.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée