APS : Tuesday, 29 March 2016
ALGIERS – Minister of Culture Azzedine Mihoubi said on Tuesday that the Grand Prize (best film) of the 9th international Film Festival of Muscat (Oman)
won by Algerian director Lotfi Bouchouchi’s “le puits” (the well) mirrored the innovative talent of the Algerian artists.
In a release, the minister congratulated director Lotfi Bouchouchi who belongs to “the new generation,” calling the Algerian artists and young talents to “work to present the Algerian culture.”
The “well” winner of Gold Dagger also received the award for best screenplay at the International Film Festival of Muscat (Sultanate of Oman), closed Friday.
The film had already won four awards at the 31th Mediterranean Film Festival of Alexandria (Egypt), the Grand Prize for best Arab film and those of the best director, screenplay and actress, obtained by Nadia Kaci.
- President Tebboune awards Medal of National Merit to Italian counterpart
- Algeria-Italy: Convergence of views on all issues of common interest
- Algerian-Italian relations “strong,” “strategic”
- Algeria, Italy sign three agreements in various fields
- Algeria-Italy: Tebboune-Mattarella discussions, extended to delegations of both countries