APS : Wednesday, 25 January 2017
ALGIERS-Resident Representative of the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Eric Overvest hailed Wednesday Algeria’s “constant” fulfilment of its commitments towards to the United Nations.
During a meeting with Minister for Relations with Parliament Ghania Eddalia, Overvest hailed Algeria’s “exceptional” and “strong” contribution under the leadership of the President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika on the international and regional stages.
Eddalia welcomed the close cooperation between Algeria and the UN, stressing Algeria seeks to strengthen cooperation with this international organization in various fields, said the same source.
Both parties also broached issues of common interest and means to strengthen cooperation between the two parties, particularly parliamentary cooperation.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum