APS : Wednesday, 25 January 2017
ALGIERS-Resident Representative of the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Eric Overvest hailed Wednesday Algeria’s “constant” fulfilment of its commitments towards to the United Nations.
During a meeting with Minister for Relations with Parliament Ghania Eddalia, Overvest hailed Algeria’s “exceptional” and “strong” contribution under the leadership of the President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika on the international and regional stages.
Eddalia welcomed the close cooperation between Algeria and the UN, stressing Algeria seeks to strengthen cooperation with this international organization in various fields, said the same source.
Both parties also broached issues of common interest and means to strengthen cooperation between the two parties, particularly parliamentary cooperation.
- (English) President de la République holds talks in New York with his Turkish counterpart
- (English) President Tebboune calls for new world order ensuring equality, cooperation among nations
- (English) President of the Republic highlights Algeria’s achievements
- (English) Non-permanent membership in Security Council: President Tebboune emphasizes Algeria’s awareness of responsibility incumbent upon it
- (English) President de la République holds talks in New York with his Iranian counterpart