APS : MONDAY 13 JANUARY 2020
SHARJAH- Algerian poet Mohamed Boutheran and novelist Amina Mansri are among the winners of the 23rd Sharjah Award for Arab Creativity, the organizing body announced Mondayin Sharjah (the United Arab Emirates).
Poet Mohamed Boutheran won the second award for his collection “Kafn wahid wa akthar min kabr” (A single shroud and more than one grave) while writer Amina Mansri obtained the third award for her novel “Joinville”.
The Prizes will be handed over to the winners during a ceremony to be held in Morocco in April 2020.
Several Algerians namely poet Mahmoud Iberraken (poetry), theatre artists Youcef Baaloudj and Smail Yabrir, and novelist Mebrouk Dridi have won awards at the Sharjah Award for Arab Creativity
- Algeria: Security Council must adopt “firm position” to end occupation in Palestine
- Boukadoum takes part in OIC ministerial meeting on Palestine
- Occupied al Quds: Algeria leads Arab efforts to convene Security Council emergency meeting
- President Tebboune holds phone conversation with Tunisian counterpart
- President Tebboune receives phone call from Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan