APS : Tuesday, 25 February 2020
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune affirmed Tuesday, in Algiers, that there is a “total understanding” between Algeria and Qatar on different regional and international issues.
In a joint press conference with Emir of Qatar Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al-Thani, who is on an official visit to Algeria, Tebboune affirmed that they “had a private meeting extended then to the members of the two delegations,” adding that these discussions were marked by “a total understanding between the two countries on the points raised both in the economic and political fields and also on regional and international issues.”
Tebboune hoped that this understanding between the two countries will continue, while extending his thanks to Sheikh Tamin for his visit to Algeria.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار