APS : Tuesday, 25 February 2020
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune affirmed Tuesday, in Algiers, that there is a “total understanding” between Algeria and Qatar on different regional and international issues.
In a joint press conference with Emir of Qatar Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al-Thani, who is on an official visit to Algeria, Tebboune affirmed that they “had a private meeting extended then to the members of the two delegations,” adding that these discussions were marked by “a total understanding between the two countries on the points raised both in the economic and political fields and also on regional and international issues.”
Tebboune hoped that this understanding between the two countries will continue, while extending his thanks to Sheikh Tamin for his visit to Algeria.
- (Français) Communiqué du Conseil des ministres
- Algeria-Saudi Arabia parliamentary friendship and fraternity group set up
- Algeria offers condolences on deadly stampede at Indonesian stadium
- Burkina Faso: Foreign ministry closely monitors situation of national community
- MOU on political consultations between Algeria, Thailand