APS : Tuesday, 14 March 2017
KUWAIT- Three Algerian novelists won the three first “Suad al-Sabah Awards for Intellectual and Artistic Creation,” a literary contest awarded by the Kuwaiti editions Suad al-Sabah, said organizers Monday.
The first prize went to Abdelwahab Aissaoui for his novel “Adawair wa el abwab,” while the second was won by “El majanine la yamoutoune” (Madmen don’t Die), from Amina Djermoune.
Sabrina Benaziz won the third award for her novel “Leil li el houb oua akher li el salat” (One Night for Love, Another for Prayer).
The Suad al-Sabah Award for Intellectual and Artistic Creation is a biennial contest that awards the best works in the literary and scientific fields that has existed for thirty years.
- Algeria: Security Council must adopt “firm position” to end occupation in Palestine
- Boukadoum takes part in OIC ministerial meeting on Palestine
- Occupied al Quds: Algeria leads Arab efforts to convene Security Council emergency meeting
- President Tebboune holds phone conversation with Tunisian counterpart
- President Tebboune receives phone call from Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan