APS: Sunday, 09 August 2020
ALGIERS-Minister of Interior of the Kingdom of Spain Fernando Grande-Marlaska Gomez will on a one-day official visit to Algeria, leading an important delegation, announced Sunday the Ministry of Interior, Local Authorities and National Planning in a communiqué.
- Algeria “strongly” condemns terrorist attack in Burkina Faso
- Algeria steps up fight against illegal fishing, says FAO
- President Tebboune receives Head of Libyan Government of National Unity
- Libya’s al-Mangouche welcomes Algeria’s “unrelenting efforts” to protecting Libya’s sovereignty
- Algeria stands in “full” solidarity with Libyan people, asserts Boukadoum