APS : TUESDAY 14 JANUARY 2020
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune received Monday evening a phone call from German Chancellor Angela Merkel, said a communiqué of the Presidency of the Republic.
In this call, Merkel invited President Tebboune to take part in the Conference on Libya, scheduled on Sunday 19 January in Berlin, said the source.
President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune accepted the invitation to participate in this Conference, concluded the source.
- Belhimer: Algeria attaches particular importance to media role in defense of Arab questions
- (Français) Boukadoum prend part à la réunion consultative des ministres arabes des AE
- (Français) Patrimoine : Toufik Hamoum reconduit à la tête du Conseil consultatif de l’Unesco
- Renewable energy: Algeria has Africa’s third largest installed capacity in 2020
- Setting up by 2035 of strategy to combat desertification