APS : Wednesday, 31 October 2018
ALGIERS- Guest of honor at Sharjah International Book Fair that will open Wednesday, Algeria participates in the event with avec 25 publishing houses, the ministry of Culture said in a statement.
The Algerian delegation, led by the minister of Culture, Azzedine Mihoubi, will be honored by Sheikh Sultan Bin Mohammed Al-Qasimi, member of the Supreme Council of the United Arab Emirates and Governor of Sharjah, the statement said.
The Algerian participants include the National Company of Graphic Art, the National Company of Communication, Publishing and Advertising, and publishing houses, such as Casbah and Chihab.
Algerian writers and intellectuals will attend the event, like Waciny Laredj and Amine Zaoui.
More than 1874 publishing houses representing 77 countries will take part in the 37th Sharjah International Book Fair (October 31 – November 10).
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune