APS : Sunday, 30 December 2018
ALGIERS-The “Shadow Fairy Tales” show, an immersion in the world of the greatest animated films combining shadows, cinema and contemporary dance, was performed Saturday evening for the first time in Algeria.
Organized by MS Entertainment Operator, the “Verba” Croatian group’s show landed at the Opera of Algiers Boaulem Bessaih after a tour in 35 countries.
Through amazing shadow projection techniques and various paintings, the 12-member group revisited different animated films relying exclusively on body language and music, among the animated movies ”The Snow Queen”, “Aladdin”, “Alice in wonderland” and some of the biggest hits of cinema like, “Harry Potter.”
According to APS, the “Shadow Fairy Tales” runs until January 4th at the Opera of Algiers and is expected to be hosted in many other cities of the country.
- (Français) Projection d’un film algérien
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony