APS : Sunday, 30 December 2018
ALGIERS-The “Shadow Fairy Tales” show, an immersion in the world of the greatest animated films combining shadows, cinema and contemporary dance, was performed Saturday evening for the first time in Algeria.
Organized by MS Entertainment Operator, the “Verba” Croatian group’s show landed at the Opera of Algiers Boaulem Bessaih after a tour in 35 countries.
Through amazing shadow projection techniques and various paintings, the 12-member group revisited different animated films relying exclusively on body language and music, among the animated movies ”The Snow Queen”, “Aladdin”, “Alice in wonderland” and some of the biggest hits of cinema like, “Harry Potter.”
According to APS, the “Shadow Fairy Tales” runs until January 4th at the Opera of Algiers and is expected to be hosted in many other cities of the country.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied