APS : Thursday, 09 August 2018
ALGIERS-Algeria on Thursday expressed concern over the impact of the diplomatic crisis between Saudi Arabia and Canada,
calling for respect of countries’ sovereignty and non-interference in their internal affairs, said the Foreign Ministry in a communiqué.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied