APS : Thursday, 09 August 2018
ALGIERS-Algeria on Thursday expressed concern over the impact of the diplomatic crisis between Saudi Arabia and Canada,
calling for respect of countries’ sovereignty and non-interference in their internal affairs, said the Foreign Ministry in a communiqué.
- (English) Lamamra partakes in 76th session of UN General Assembly
- (English) President Tebboune receives Vice President of Libyan Presidential Council
- (English) Lamamra, V. Muraleedharan discuss issues of common interest
- (English) Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- (English) UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide