APS : Tuesday, 28 February 2017
ALGIERS- Chairman of Qatari Consultative Assembly Mohamed bin Mubarak al-Kholaifi on Tuesday in Doha praised the “leading” role of Algeria, under the “wise”
leadership of President Abdelaziz Bouteflika, in building peace and stability of the Arab and African regions.
Al Kholaifi broached with visiting Speaker of the People’s National Assembly (Lower House- APN) Mohamed Larbi Ould Khelifa the means to promote the parliamentary relations between the two countries, in line with the willingness of the two countries leaders to consolidate the relations of exception between Algeria and Qatar, added a communiqué of the APN.
Ould Khelifa is since Sunday on official visita at the invitation of Mohamed bin Mubarak al-Kholaifi.
- (Français) commémoration de la ” Journée Nationale du Moudjahid ”
- President Tebboune, Italian Prime Minister hold phone conversation
- President Tebboune receives Mauritanian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- President Tebboune receives Nigerian Petroleum Resources minister, Niger’s Energy minister
- Lamamra received by Syrian president