APS : Tuesday, 28 February 2017
ALGIERS- Chairman of Qatari Consultative Assembly Mohamed bin Mubarak al-Kholaifi on Tuesday in Doha praised the “leading” role of Algeria, under the “wise”
leadership of President Abdelaziz Bouteflika, in building peace and stability of the Arab and African regions.
Al Kholaifi broached with visiting Speaker of the People’s National Assembly (Lower House- APN) Mohamed Larbi Ould Khelifa the means to promote the parliamentary relations between the two countries, in line with the willingness of the two countries leaders to consolidate the relations of exception between Algeria and Qatar, added a communiqué of the APN.
Ould Khelifa is since Sunday on official visita at the invitation of Mohamed bin Mubarak al-Kholaifi.
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya
- Mr. Attaf received by President of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Equatorial Guinea
- Minister ATTAF holds talks with his counterpart from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Mr. Attaf receives phone call from Tunisian, and Mauritanian counterparts and meets Libya’s FM in Equatorial Guinea
- Mr Attaf holds talks with his Congolese counterpart in Equatorial Guinea