APS : Tuesday, 28 February 2017
ALGIERS- Chairman of Qatari Consultative Assembly Mohamed bin Mubarak al-Kholaifi on Tuesday in Doha praised the “leading” role of Algeria, under the “wise”
leadership of President Abdelaziz Bouteflika, in building peace and stability of the Arab and African regions.
Al Kholaifi broached with visiting Speaker of the People’s National Assembly (Lower House- APN) Mohamed Larbi Ould Khelifa the means to promote the parliamentary relations between the two countries, in line with the willingness of the two countries leaders to consolidate the relations of exception between Algeria and Qatar, added a communiqué of the APN.
Ould Khelifa is since Sunday on official visita at the invitation of Mohamed bin Mubarak al-Kholaifi.
- Възпоменателно честване на Националния ден на миграцията
- (English) Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- (English) Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- (English) Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation
- (English) Prime Minister received by president of Ghana