APS : Wednesday, 27 January 2021
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune held Wednesday evening phone talks with his Tunisian counterpart Kaïs Saïed, in which he enquired about his health “after receiving the news of an attempt to poison him,” the Presidency of the Republic said in a communiqué.
“President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune held this evening phone talks with his brother, Tunisia’s President of the Republic Kaïs Saïed in which he enquired about his health following the news of an attempt to poison him,” said the source.
“President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune thanked Allah for the reassuring news of his brother Kaïs Saïd who reassured him about his health,” added the source.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune