APS : Wednesday, 27 January 2021
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune held Wednesday evening phone talks with his Tunisian counterpart Kaïs Saïed, in which he enquired about his health “after receiving the news of an attempt to poison him,” the Presidency of the Republic said in a communiqué.
“President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune held this evening phone talks with his brother, Tunisia’s President of the Republic Kaïs Saïed in which he enquired about his health following the news of an attempt to poison him,” said the source.
“President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune thanked Allah for the reassuring news of his brother Kaïs Saïd who reassured him about his health,” added the source.
- UNGA: Process of building new Algeria continues resolutely under leadership of President Tebboune
- (Français) Les efforts de l’Algérie pour régler les crises internationales salués
- Lamamra holds talks with Chinese counterpart
- Lamamra received, in New York, by East Timor’s President
- Algerian diplomacy regains position, says President Tebboune