APS : Wednesday, 27 January 2021
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune held Wednesday evening phone talks with his Tunisian counterpart Kaïs Saïed, in which he enquired about his health “after receiving the news of an attempt to poison him,” the Presidency of the Republic said in a communiqué.
“President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune held this evening phone talks with his brother, Tunisia’s President of the Republic Kaïs Saïed in which he enquired about his health following the news of an attempt to poison him,” said the source.
“President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune thanked Allah for the reassuring news of his brother Kaïs Saïd who reassured him about his health,” added the source.
- (English) Commemoration of The knowledge Day “Youm El-Ilm” – April 16
- Обръщение на Президента на Републиката по случай Деня на знанието
- (English) Algeria condemns assassination of Sidi Brahim Ould Sidati
- (English) President Tebboune holds phone talks with Nigerien counterpart
- (English) President Tebboune receives Malian Foreign Minister