APS: Friday, 28 August 2020
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister, Sabri Boukadoum, arrived Friday in Bamako (Mali) for a one-day visit, in response to the request of President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune, said the Foreign Ministry in a communiqué.
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation