APS : Sunday, 05 July 2020
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune received Sunday a telephone call from Chairman of the Presidential Council of Libya’s Government of National Accord (GNA) Fayez Al-Sarraj who extended his
best wishes on the occasion of the double anniversary of the Independence and of Youth, said a communiqué of the Presidency of the Republic.
“President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune received Sunday a telephone call from his brother Fayez Al-Sarraj who extended him his best wishes on the occasion of the celebration of the Independence and Youth Day, and congratulated the Algerian people and their leaders on the recovery of the remains of the heroes of the popular resistance against the French occupation in the 19th century, and their burial in their country alongside their companions the martyrs,” concluded the source.
- Algeria “strongly” condemns terrorist attack in Burkina Faso
- Algeria steps up fight against illegal fishing, says FAO
- President Tebboune receives Head of Libyan Government of National Unity
- Libya’s al-Mangouche welcomes Algeria’s “unrelenting efforts” to protecting Libya’s sovereignty
- Algeria stands in “full” solidarity with Libyan people, asserts Boukadoum