APS : MONDAY 25 JANUARY 2021
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune received Sunday a phone call from his French counterpart Emmanuel Macrons ho enquired about his health, expressing to him his willingness
“to resume consultations on issues of common interest,” the Presidency of the Republic said in a communiqué.
“President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune received Sunday evening a phone call from his French counterpart Emmanuel Macron who enquired about his health and welcomed his recovery,” according to the communiqué.
President Macron “expressed his willingness, as soon as President Tebboune returns to the country, to resume consultations on issues of common interest, notably economic ones, regional issues and the issue of Memory,” said the source.
In his turn, President of the Republic “thanked President Macron for his sincere feelings, affirming his willingness to work ob this issues once he returns to Algeria,” concluded the source.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune