APS : MONDAY 25 JANUARY 2021
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune received Sunday a phone call from his French counterpart Emmanuel Macrons ho enquired about his health, expressing to him his willingness
“to resume consultations on issues of common interest,” the Presidency of the Republic said in a communiqué.
“President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune received Sunday evening a phone call from his French counterpart Emmanuel Macron who enquired about his health and welcomed his recovery,” according to the communiqué.
President Macron “expressed his willingness, as soon as President Tebboune returns to the country, to resume consultations on issues of common interest, notably economic ones, regional issues and the issue of Memory,” said the source.
In his turn, President of the Republic “thanked President Macron for his sincere feelings, affirming his willingness to work ob this issues once he returns to Algeria,” concluded the source.
- (English) Commemoration of The knowledge Day “Youm El-Ilm” – April 16
- (Français) Yaoum El Ilm: Message du Président de la République
- (English) Algeria condemns assassination of Sidi Brahim Ould Sidati
- (English) President Tebboune holds phone talks with Nigerien counterpart
- (English) President Tebboune receives Malian Foreign Minister