APS : Monday, 05 April 2021
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune received, on Monday, Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of the Republic of Mali Zeyni Moulaye, said a press release from the Presidency of the Republic.
The principal private secretary at the Presidency of the Republic, Noureddine Bardad-Daidj, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Sabri Boukadoum as well as Minister of the Interior, Local Authorities and National Planning Kamel Beldjoud took part in this meeting, added the same source.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart