APS : Monday, 05 April 2021
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune received, on Monday, Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of the Republic of Mali Zeyni Moulaye, said a press release from the Presidency of the Republic.
The principal private secretary at the Presidency of the Republic, Noureddine Bardad-Daidj, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Sabri Boukadoum as well as Minister of the Interior, Local Authorities and National Planning Kamel Beldjoud took part in this meeting, added the same source.
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister
- Lamamra calls for strengthening Algeria’s role to achieve peace
- Lamamra, Jordanian counterpart hold phone conversation on situation in Arab region