APS : Monday, 05 April 2021
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune received, on Monday, Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of the Republic of Mali Zeyni Moulaye, said a press release from the Presidency of the Republic.
The principal private secretary at the Presidency of the Republic, Noureddine Bardad-Daidj, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Sabri Boukadoum as well as Minister of the Interior, Local Authorities and National Planning Kamel Beldjoud took part in this meeting, added the same source.
- Честване на Националния ден на паметта – 08 май 1945
- Важно съобщение до българските журналисти
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- (English) Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- (English) Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart