APS : THURSDAY 12 MARCH 2020
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune has received on Thursday in Algiers French Minister for Europe and Foreign Affairs Jean-Yves Le Drian.
The meeting, which was held at the headquarters of the Presidency of the Republic, took place in the presence of private principal secretary of the Presidency Noureddine Baghdad Daidj, Foreign Minister Sabri Boukadoum and Minister for Communication, official spokesperson for the Presidency of the Republic, Belaïd Mohand Oussaïd.
- Algeria “strongly” condemns terrorist attack in Burkina Faso
- Algeria steps up fight against illegal fishing, says FAO
- President Tebboune receives Head of Libyan Government of National Unity
- Libya’s al-Mangouche welcomes Algeria’s “unrelenting efforts” to protecting Libya’s sovereignty
- Algeria stands in “full” solidarity with Libyan people, asserts Boukadoum