APS : Tuesday, 30 March 2021
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune held on Tuesday telephone talks with Niger’s President Mohamed Bazoum on the “exceptional” level of relations between the two countries and ways to promote them,
according to a communiqué of the Presidency of the Republic.
“President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune held a telephone conversation with his brother President of Niger Mohamed Bazoum,” said the communiqué.
The two presidents “welcomed the exceptional level of the relations between Algeria and Niger, examined ways to promote them and exchanged views on the main issues of common interest,” said the source.
On this occasion, the President of the Republic reiterated “his wishes to President Mohamed Bazoum for the trust placed in him by the people of Niger,” concluded the source.
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Turkish counterpart
- President Tebboune calls for new world order ensuring equality, cooperation among nations
- President of the Republic highlights Algeria’s achievements
- Non-permanent membership in Security Council: President Tebboune emphasizes Algeria’s awareness of responsibility incumbent upon it
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Iranian counterpart