President Tebboune: Great convergence of views between Algeria and Italy on important issues
APS : MONDAY 18 JULY 2022
ALGIERS-President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune affirmed that his talks, on Monday, with Italian Prime Minister Mario Draghi reflected the strong relations between the two countries, linked by “a great convergence of views” concerning important issues, such as Libya, Mali and the Sahel.
The talks with the Italian Prime Minister were “intense and reflected the solid relations linking our two countries,” underlined President Tebboune in a statement to the press after the signing of numerous bilateral cooperation agreements.
The talks were marked by “a great convergence of views on bilateral issues and of common interest, particularly at the level of the Maghreb region,” he added.
“We noted a full convergence of views concerning major issues and the situation in Libya, Mali and the Sahel and agreed to support the efforts of the UN envoy to Western Sahara and the MINURSO for the settlement of the conflict,” he said.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée