APS : MONDAY 18 JULY 2022
ALGIERS-President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune affirmed that his talks, on Monday, with Italian Prime Minister Mario Draghi reflected the strong relations between the two countries, linked by “a great convergence of views” concerning important issues, such as Libya, Mali and the Sahel.
The talks with the Italian Prime Minister were “intense and reflected the solid relations linking our two countries,” underlined President Tebboune in a statement to the press after the signing of numerous bilateral cooperation agreements.
The talks were marked by “a great convergence of views on bilateral issues and of common interest, particularly at the level of the Maghreb region,” he added.
“We noted a full convergence of views concerning major issues and the situation in Libya, Mali and the Sahel and agreed to support the efforts of the UN envoy to Western Sahara and the MINURSO for the settlement of the conflict,” he said.
- (English) Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya
- (English) Mr. Attaf received by President of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Equatorial Guinea
- (English) Minister ATTAF holds talks with his counterpart from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- (English) Mr. Attaf receives phone call from Tunisian, and Mauritanian counterparts and meets Libya’s FM in Equatorial Guinea
- (English) Mr Attaf holds talks with his Congolese counterpart in Equatorial Guinea