APS : Saturday, 04 July 2020
ALGIERS-President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune on Saturday granted an interview to the French TV channel France 24, in which he referred to the relations between Algeria and France, the current developments in the region and other issues,
the Presidency of the Republic said in a communiqué.
The interview “will be broadcast at 07p.m. Algeria time on France 24 in Arabic, French and English,” said the source.
- Algeria “strongly” condemns terrorist attack in Burkina Faso
- Algeria steps up fight against illegal fishing, says FAO
- President Tebboune receives Head of Libyan Government of National Unity
- Libya’s al-Mangouche welcomes Algeria’s “unrelenting efforts” to protecting Libya’s sovereignty
- Algeria stands in “full” solidarity with Libyan people, asserts Boukadoum