APS Sunday, 26 November 2017
ALGIERS- The president of Turkey’s Constitutional Court, Zuhtu Arslan, has hailed Sunday in Algiers relations between Algeria and Turkey, calling for their strengthening, especially between the constitutional and judicial institutions.
- Croatia’s FM hails Algeria’s peacemaking efforts in region
- President Tebboune receives Croatian Foreign Minister
- Croatian FM dubs Algeria as key partner, commends its role in region’s stability
- Benabderrahmane received by Tunisian president
- President Tebboune receives president of State of Palestine