APS Sunday, 26 November 2017
ALGIERS- The president of Turkey’s Constitutional Court, Zuhtu Arslan, has hailed Sunday in Algiers relations between Algeria and Turkey, calling for their strengthening, especially between the constitutional and judicial institutions.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum