APS : WEDNESDAY 14 MARCH 2018
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika has chaired Wednesday, in Algiers, a meeting of the Council of Ministers with several issues on the agenda.
During the meeting, bills will be examined, including a bill amending and completing the law establishing public holidays, to formalize Yennayer (January 12th) as a one of the country’s public holidays, and a draft organic law relating to finance acts.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum