APS : WEDNESDAY 14 MARCH 2018
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika has chaired Wednesday, in Algiers, a meeting of the Council of Ministers with several issues on the agenda.
During the meeting, bills will be examined, including a bill amending and completing the law establishing public holidays, to formalize Yennayer (January 12th) as a one of the country’s public holidays, and a draft organic law relating to finance acts.
- Croatia’s FM hails Algeria’s peacemaking efforts in region
- President Tebboune receives Croatian Foreign Minister
- Croatian FM dubs Algeria as key partner, commends its role in region’s stability
- Benabderrahmane received by Tunisian president
- President Tebboune receives president of State of Palestine