APS : WEDNESDAY 14 MARCH 2018
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika has chaired Wednesday, in Algiers, a meeting of the Council of Ministers with several issues on the agenda.
During the meeting, bills will be examined, including a bill amending and completing the law establishing public holidays, to formalize Yennayer (January 12th) as a one of the country’s public holidays, and a draft organic law relating to finance acts.
- Възпоменателно честване на Националния ден на миграцията
- (English) Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- (English) Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- (English) Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation
- (English) Prime Minister received by president of Ghana