APS :Tuesday, 04 October 2016
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika has chaired, Tuesday in Algiers, a meeting of the Council of Ministers.
Several bills will be examined and approved during the meeting, including the finance bill 2017, the budget bill for 2014 and the bill on health.
The Council of Ministers will also examine a bill modifying and complementing the Customs Code and a bill on the national metrology system, in addition to other economic issues relating to the sectors of energy and water resources.
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister
- Lamamra calls for strengthening Algeria’s role to achieve peace
- Lamamra, Jordanian counterpart hold phone conversation on situation in Arab region