APS : WEDNESDAY 17 JANUARY 2018
ALGIERS- A Portuguese police delegation, which arrived Tuesday in Algiers praised the “high level” of professionalism of the Algerian police, especially in its fight against all forms of crime,
said a statement from the Directorate General of National Police (DGSN).
At the headquarters of the Police Command and Control Center (CCC), the Portuguese delegation said that the visit to Algeria intended to strengthen the cooperation between the police of the two countries that have achieved “major advances” over the past years.
The delegation attended a presentation about the mission and organization of the police as well as the different stages of Algerian police modernization process, in terms of training in human resources and the use of technologies.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied