APS : WEDNESDAY 17 JANUARY 2018
ALGIERS- A Portuguese police delegation, which arrived Tuesday in Algiers praised the “high level” of professionalism of the Algerian police, especially in its fight against all forms of crime,
said a statement from the Directorate General of National Police (DGSN).
At the headquarters of the Police Command and Control Center (CCC), the Portuguese delegation said that the visit to Algeria intended to strengthen the cooperation between the police of the two countries that have achieved “major advances” over the past years.
The delegation attended a presentation about the mission and organization of the police as well as the different stages of Algerian police modernization process, in terms of training in human resources and the use of technologies.
- (English) Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- (English) UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- (English) Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- (English) Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- (English) Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum