APS : WEDNESDAY 17 JANUARY 2018
ALGIERS- A Portuguese police delegation, which arrived Tuesday in Algiers praised the “high level” of professionalism of the Algerian police, especially in its fight against all forms of crime,
said a statement from the Directorate General of National Police (DGSN).
At the headquarters of the Police Command and Control Center (CCC), the Portuguese delegation said that the visit to Algeria intended to strengthen the cooperation between the police of the two countries that have achieved “major advances” over the past years.
The delegation attended a presentation about the mission and organization of the police as well as the different stages of Algerian police modernization process, in terms of training in human resources and the use of technologies.
- (English) President de la République holds talks in New York with his Turkish counterpart
- (English) President Tebboune calls for new world order ensuring equality, cooperation among nations
- (English) President of the Republic highlights Algeria’s achievements
- (English) Non-permanent membership in Security Council: President Tebboune emphasizes Algeria’s awareness of responsibility incumbent upon it
- (English) President de la République holds talks in New York with his Iranian counterpart