APS : Sunday, 25 September 2016
ALGIERS- A photo exhibition on Algeria, by German artist-photographer Marion Beckhauser, comprising a series of pictures taken during her different visits to Algeria, is being held in Hamburg and will last four months, said the event’s organizers.
Organized in collaboration with Algeria’s embassy in Berlin, the exhibition, kicked off on 15 September 2016, highlights different sites and landscapes as well as scenes from everyday life through pictures that the artists took between 2009 and 2015.
Previously, an exhibition of the artist called “An Algerian Trip,” organized in Berlin from November 2015 to January 2016 on the occasion of the commemoration of the 61st anniversary of the national liberation war, was sponsored by Algeria’s embassy in Berlin.
Born on 1 April 1966 in Freiburg (Germany), Marion Beckhauser has been working for twenty years as a photographer for several German and international magazines.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart