APS : Sunday, 25 September 2016
ALGIERS- A photo exhibition on Algeria, by German artist-photographer Marion Beckhauser, comprising a series of pictures taken during her different visits to Algeria, is being held in Hamburg and will last four months, said the event’s organizers.
Organized in collaboration with Algeria’s embassy in Berlin, the exhibition, kicked off on 15 September 2016, highlights different sites and landscapes as well as scenes from everyday life through pictures that the artists took between 2009 and 2015.
Previously, an exhibition of the artist called “An Algerian Trip,” organized in Berlin from November 2015 to January 2016 on the occasion of the commemoration of the 61st anniversary of the national liberation war, was sponsored by Algeria’s embassy in Berlin.
Born on 1 April 1966 in Freiburg (Germany), Marion Beckhauser has been working for twenty years as a photographer for several German and international magazines.
- وزارة التكوين المهني تفتح مجال التكوين لفائدة أفراد الجالية الجزائرية المقيمة بالخارج
- Despite US veto, Algeria determined to make Palestine’s voice heard within Security Council
- Gaza ceasefire: Security Council fails to bring Algeria’s efforts to fruition
- Genocidal war on Gaza: Algeria bemoans UNSC’s failure to rise to calls, aspirations of peoples
- Minister Attaf receives Kazakh Deputy Foreign Minister