APS : Wednesday, 08 February 2017
ALGIERS- The parliamentary cooperation between Algeria and France is “excellent” said Wednesday, in Algiers, the president of the Foreign Affairs Committee of the French National Assembly, Elisabeth Guigou.
“Parliamentary cooperation between Algeria and France is excellent and it reflects the good relations between the two countries,” Guigou told the press at the end of an audience granted to her by the Speaker of the People’s National Assembly Mohamed Larbi Ould Khelifa.
Guigou said that she broached, with Ould Khelifa, the bilateral relations and the major international issues, underlining that France “welcomes” all that is undertaken by Algeria for the restoration of peace in the region.
In this regard, she cited the National Peace and Reconciliation Agreement in Mali and Algeria’s efforts for peace in Libya.
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister
- Lamamra calls for strengthening Algeria’s role to achieve peace
- Lamamra, Jordanian counterpart hold phone conversation on situation in Arab region