APS : Tuesday, 24 January 2017
ALGIERS- Exhibitions, musical recitals, screenings and themed meetings suggested by the European cultural institutes of Algiers are to take place from 25 to 27 January in Algiers, as part of the event “Night of ideas.”
The event will kick off Wednesday with a concert by Amel Brahim Djelloul at the Opera of Algiers and the private view of the exhibition “ça va waka” by photographer Nassim Rouchiche.
A meeting with the Italian journalist writer Bruno Arapia as well as a concert of Flamenco will be held at Cervantes Institute.
The space “Savage workshops” will present the latest issue of “Naqd,” on the occasion of the 25th anniversary of the magazine, and will screen the film “Heroes without faces” by Peruvian filmmaker Mary Jimenez.
The literary café “The sub-marine,” another partner of “Night of ideas,” will be marked by the organization of a varied musical concert in addition to meetings-debates led by the islamologist Said Djabelkheir and philosopher Smail Mehnana.
Several meetings-debates on themes like citizenship, civility and civilization on the border of justice will take place at Algiers’ film library, diocesan centre and at the French Institute of Algiers.
Organized under the theme “A common world,” “Night of ideas,” which is coordinated throughout the world by the network of French institutes, will be simultaneously held this year in about forty cities.
Algeria, France, Spain, Sudan, South Africa, Morocco, Argentina, Brazil, United State of America, South Korea, India and Australia will, at the same time, organize “Night of ideas” in its 2nd edition.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée