APS : WEDNESDAY 11 APRIL 2018
ALGIERS- The United States of America offered Wednesday their “most sincere” condolences to the families of the victims of the military aircraft crash that occurred near the air base of Boufarik in Blida.
“On behalf of the American people, US embassy offers its most sincere condolences to the families and friends of the victims of today’s tragedy, as well as to our partners and colleagues of the Algerian Army,” said the embassy in a message of condolence.
“The United States deeply appreciate the ongoing partnership with the Algerian people and government,” added the source.
“We are with you in your sorrow,” concluded the embassy.
The latest toll of the military aircraft crash, occurred Wednesday morning in Boufarik, reported 247 killed among the passengers and ten crew members.
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization
- Algeria vigorously condemns terrorist attack on Chad security forces